Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Makin Magic TS3 Style

Lady Maia finally succeeds in casting a spell!


I finally got the Gothique Library Set so my fantasy theme world sims could have some magic (and some nice new furniture/building objects)!

SimsVIP has a great review and some detailed photos of it on their site. I'm too busy / lazy right now to do a full review.

I highly recommend this set. The building is nicely done and the magic book (its actually a book on a gothic looking pulpit thing) is a lot of fun. I've had some humorous outcomes to some of the spells my favorite sim has been practicing.

Especially fun is the ability to 'summon' other sims. When you do the random method, you never know who you will get! She summoned a ghost from the graveyard once, and it never went back to the graveyard, hung around the castle for quite a few days before finally vanishing...

You can download the set at the Sims3 store here:

Gothique Library Set

Have fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment