Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Random Sims3 Hilarity


Ok. I'm gonna confess - I am not very good at journaling Sims3 stories yet. I've started several great ones. I take screenshots, and then I get so caught up in playing that I forget to journal, and then I'm bored with it later.

So I thought I'd share a screenshot or two from my past attempts that I think are particularly funny or interesting.

To kick off the fun, I'm presenting a shot from my Military Sims neighborhood. I played this one out in a really cool world built by ehaught58 called "Fort Sims". If you would like to see his world screenshots or download it go here. He's one of my absolute favorite builders in the Sims3 community. If you're a Sims3 player and never downloaded player-made content, I highly recommend Ed's stuff to start out with. Everything he builds is solidly made, mostly custom content free, and always playable/bug free. He also builds really unique practical stuff for your towns, like a cool highschool football stadium, a YMCA gym, coffee house, etc. etc.

Anyways... I made some 'barracks' life sims for Fort Sims military base. I created 4 'companies' (8 sims ea) of random, young adult sims - 2 sets of females, and 2 sets of males, for a total 36 "recruits." I then followed their progress through military flight school training as well as social life outside their training. I got a lot of hilarious screenshots.

The one I'm showcasing was taken shortly after rotating between each of my four companies and having them all join the military career. The base has a nice pool and outdoor gym behind the building, so the first thing a lot of them did (since they all are athletic sims) was to go for a swim. There's just one thing. They were all skinny dipping!

I'm not sure whether to chalk it up to the new patch for latenight that had 'tweaked' the skinny dipping urge, or the herd phenomenon was in full effect for all these young crazy new recruits... but there you have it - a skinny dipping party. For the story, I describe it as a 'hazing' ceremony.

I don't think the lifeguard (in the red shorts) is quite sure what to do here...

What fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment