Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Sims 3 Pets Announce Trailer




Here's a new expansion pack I'm really getting excited about. Finally... pets! And best of all, a pet that has never been seen in any previous Sims version - horses! I foresee a lot of really cool wild west towns created in the near future!

Horses will also be absolutely fabulous additions to my slowly growing medieval themed neighborhood. See my previous blog post here to see the big project I've been working on over there. Yes, I really have been building a medieval 'keep' - a very large detailed lot that takes hours of building and decorating. I'm quite proud of my first really big construction project. Horses will be a perfect addition as I've got stables built and ready on both the keep and Inn lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment